PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - (The Department of Labour says) Kulula says Blacks are Non-swimmers
Old 21st Nov 2007, 06:27
Fliterisk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I read this topic - the first one I burst out laughing!!!

It flies directly into the face of all our feeble attempts to try and avoid the predjudices which we each have of one another... we all have them - black and white but for goodness sakes, admit it!!!

Blacks Cant Swim, Whites cant dance, taxi drivers cant drive, indians always want to bargain, women cant read maps, PILOTS ARE WHINGERS ..... Boooooooo Frikkkkkkinnnn Hoooo.

Its just helluva funny...: Maybe because there is a certain amount of truth in the comment...

If its the law, its the law - the danger lies in categorising it by race group - I doubt that Kulula really said that anyway... but come on... why the big issue... both black and white should look at this comment and pi$$ themselves laughing at the "refreshing" comments. Political correctness if a crock - where has it got us?

Fact is, whites cant dance aswell as blacks, taxi drivers cant drive, indians are traders and do bargain, and hey, maybe pilots do whine?

Can blacks swim... well, some can, but then theres always the exception, but can they are a group call themselves swimmers....

Hmmmmm... let me think about it while I put my shirt over my big hairy back, grab my back of boerie, slip my comb into my sock and pour myself a brandy and coke... all the while watching over my oversized Toyota Hilux bakkie.... - do you know from what origin I am - you may be right if you said I hail from Britain!!!