PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Most embarrassing thing to happen to you inflight...
Old 20th Nov 2007, 18:41
ezpz123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long Time reader... First Time Poster...

At my old airline, one fligt after crew rest, I must have had a pretty erotic dream, cause I had to wait a while before going out into the cabin to wait for my excitement to subside.

Get Out Of My Galley... I have read many of your posts, and I am pretty sure I know who you are.

If I am right, you are one of the LEAST laid back and relaxed SCCMs at EasyLGW. Don't worry, no one would even dream of doing something like that on one of your flights. Your reputation precedes you.

In my opinion, Uptight and Over Strict SCCMs ultimately reduce the effectiveness of a crew member being able to perform there duties, and makes a 4 sector day seem like it will never end, resulting in fatigue and exhaustion.

I have flown for 6 years, and started with EZ 10 months ago as a direct entry SCCM. Although many of the crew at Easy are very young, and often play around, they are still highly trained and very compitent. There is a difference between putting a Fire Glove on your head, and endangering the afety of an a/c.

I actually have more confidence in them than I ever had with the crew at my last airline, should an emergency situation arrise.

Get off your High Horse! Get a Life!