PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF 100 years commemoration
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2007, 15:50
talk_shy_tall_knight

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RAF 100 years commemoration

Now you may think i'm being a tad premature, but I have just recieved an electronic version of the booklet setting out the vision for the 100 year commemoration of the forming of the RAF. Not a great deal of detail as yet but perhaps mindful of what can happen when things are thrown together at the last minute (Spirit of the Air?) they are obviously keen to get things up and running. It runs to 8 pages, including a fairly bland corportae logo featuring a Typhoon and a Tiger Moth (note, I call all bi-planes Tiger Moths, even Sopwith Camels). There is talk of "enduring legacies" and ...erm, "enduring values", corporate partners, stakeholders, engagement, outreach, think tanks, and the Daily Mail. There will probably be jelly and cake too. It's all wrapped up under the banner of 'Royal Air Force 100', with the 'Royal Air Force' bit being in that new logo with the funny slanted 'A's.
Oh and it is a Charity.

"Can you give me the names of the crews for the fly-past on the 1st April 2018, only CHBS can't book accomodation without names"