PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sea King too old and putting Lives at risk.
Old 20th Nov 2007, 10:30
3D CAM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Crab.
As usual, you have not read and understood the whole post. If you check his/her title, I think you will find that "Send'em" is actually a member of the MCA!! (Title is obviously lost on you..) and not a Bristow employee, as I freely admit to being.( Not a dig Send'em.)
We, at the flight, DO NOT have direct access to ARCCK. The MRCC may have. but WE DON'T!!!!!!!! O.K. got that one?????
Second standby. I think we have done that to death!! The taxpayer, you and I, foot the bill for that.
Now to the nitty gritty.
I think you have just blown away any chance of getting a non hostile reception at any MCA flight with your comments on standards! What an arrogant attitude to start the day with.
I am amazed you need to practice and have SOPS,(yes we do have them) you always put it across that you cannot surpass perfection. That is, I think you will find, the attitude which really p....s everyone off with the whole RAF.
Improve equipment?? Would you care to inform us just how long it took you to get FLIR!!! (Something that MCA aircraft had light years before you even thought about it!!) Admitted, yours is better than ours at the moment but that will change with the advent of the new aircraft. And do all your aircraft have it now? That is a question, not a dig.
Ropedope.
A bit strong but right on the nail!!!
His post has since been removed but summed it up really what a lot of people think Crab is doing, ie. trying to save a lost cause.( And in the process, keeping lots of people in cushy office jobs.) Not you Crab, I know you are at the sharp end but lots of people at ARCCK are just duplicating jobs that can be, and are carried out at an MRCC.