PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 23:03
AlphaMale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm interesting. This is what I was hoping to see and this is what I had planned for.

Some saying Trevor speaks the truth and is a top guy and some saying take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Planes are old ... nobody tries to prove otherwise. But some saying they are not airworthy (big comment to make)

Additional fees / costs etc are a problem yet some say the website is accurate? I know Cpt Relax has gone out there basing his figures on what the website states, but will he be sent home early for not being able to support himself financially?

I know you can't critisise EFT/AriBen on their quality of instructors as much as although they are employed by the FTO their are basically APP students just like you and me. So the quality of training 2 years ago can't justify the level of training I'll get on my Multi-APP course in the Easter 2009.

I think I need to gather more information and ask Trevor again, might actually phone him this time.

663hrs there as an instructor in around 6.5 months
102hrs per month seems fair to me as Trevor said I could expect between 80-120hrs

but the guy who were the for 7 months ended up with over 800 - EDIT: He says 1100 TT
1,100hrs TT in 7 months is nearly 160hrs per month! That is what I'd like to see going in my log book.

I ended up with 807 (565 multi),
This means 70% of your time was spent in twins? that is exactly what attracted me to this school.

If I could log 100hrs per month with 70 of which being multi time I'd be over the moon.

Thanks for the comments and figures guys and congratulations henriksch on passing your conversions with ease!