PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar Arbitration II
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 20:33
WhaleFR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vac,
I doubt that. Do you even have any "blocked" arbitration? Has your MEC ever taken any grievances to arb that were not scope grievances?

You excel at name calling and placing the blame and you give the appearance that you want to stay here. Yet you insist on blowing up the airline. This could be a great place to work; and the current management seems to want to negotiate. You need to get out of the dark ages and read a book on interest based negotiation. The merger is going to happen. No court in the land will allow a union to dictate managements business rights to them.

You don't have a case. So quit belly-aching and get on board - or quit. Either way the Atlas pilots are REALLY tired of the Polar crap and the source of all of the current troubles. When all is said and done He, Bobb, and you will probably quit anyways - so why not save all the pain and anguish and do it now.

I guess my question is if it is so terrible for you; If management sucks so bad; if you hate the Atlas pilots and the Atlas MEC so much then why do you stay?

Last edited by WhaleFR8; 19th Nov 2007 at 20:55.