PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part66 B1 Licence, HEELLPP!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 19:50
icougar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Part66 B1 Licence, HEELLPP!!

I'm currently in my last year of my Bsc studies in mechanical engineering ( aircrafts ) in hungary, and im starting to look to further my knowledge. in the last 4 years of my studies, i have covered all the basic engineering courses, and also about to completely cover all courses in aerodaynamics,flight mechanics,fluid machineries,propulsions, airframes e.t.c just to mention a few of my courses, but my studies have been theoretical. On my eventual graduation next year, i will be awarded a Bsc in Mechanical engr ( aircrafts ) ..aircraft engineering.
I am very interested in becoming an aircraft maintenance engineer,having the hands on experience and finally getting the B1 EASA pt 66 licence, and eventually the C licence. I also know im doing things the "other way round" where people first get their licence, then off to get a degree

So my question is...how can i start with it? any adviced college or institute in the uk,or else where in Europe? what will be the tuition costs, and application procedures? and any other helpful hints would be really GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks lots!