PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Supply Systems
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 12:53
707-348C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Global Supply Systems

Thank you all once again for the continuing replies to my original thread.

I have been away flying for a few days without e-mail access and to return to the encouraging responses is really heartening.

Thank you ikea monster, I will give it another bash and try to contact the CTC upon his return from leave. I am though very wary of becoming a pain in the rump to the staff at GSS if I am not what they want. I am really motivated to try and realise what is probably a forlorn and childish dream to fly a really big jet and so I will make the call.

Thanks as well to mark one eyeball. If my call gets me anywhere I will be mindful of your advice.

Nil desperandum, please don't be embarrased by my experience with the company. I have spoken directly to only 2 GSS employees, Kim and Kerry. They were both perfectly charming, and whilst the answer I received from Kim was not what I wanted to hear she was very kind and happy to answer my query. I did receive some private messages from current and ex GSS employees. Their messages were all well balanced offering negative as well as positive points, I viewed their messages as those from very decent people, all of whom I would have thought any company would be proud to call them part of their team.

F16, the very best of luck with your interview.

Thanks again, I will let you all know how I get on.