PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working and Living in Trinidad
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 01:56
Doubles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's Up?

Well yes, another one is gone; well that’s how life is.

Venom seems to be the word for the day my brother, well seems to be the word off Scottish ### life. Yes I agree something has to be done considering that what’s going on is far from being professional. As I said, I am taking no sides. I am kind of feeling it for all the crew members who have toiled for the last 5+ years and remained with the company though.

It’s not right for ppl to leave and now come back with better benefits. I hear that local F/O's and SFO's will be pissed seeing that Mr. Red Head coming back from his Junior-Puppet-Stringed CP stint from down in Gal, and will be getting perks upon perks. I feel it for the committed crews. Again I say, that it's NOT RIGHT, Wake up west wing, WAKE UP. This type of demoralizing initiative will make committed men and women flee in droves.

However, other issues:

1. While expats are not provided with housing, they are provided with US$1000+ per month, which is well within living comfortable for expats in TT. Off course there are those who will want to live like kings and not split a flat. Whose fault is that?

2. Do you know that all experts are paid when the, typical say 2 for the most always call sick or something wrong with there mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, son, neighbor, plant, shoe or miss a flight etc. They have the same benefits of local.

3. Expats also got a 10% raise with all other locals on their salaries and housing.

4. I heard that new local f/o's (not the last batch) have "Call Sick" roster. How disgraceful. Why is a TRUTHFUL report not being sent to the MD by the ppl sitting in the Ops. Dept.? Buddie Buddies.

5. The local contractors and contractlings getting more and more perks.

Well I am sleepy, looking forward to another aggressive response from my fellow lonely friend who is being feed data by another. BTW, isn’t it illegal to attempt to flee a country with heli. parts belonging a company (not Brs) without permission? Heheheh Take that in your pipe and SMOKE IT.

I know the Senior Management (the top two upstairs) in Trinidad knows and have what it takes to make it Good. Bring back the good Brenfer Heaven/ Sansuker days, and the ability for all to work hard and ‘LIME’ as one family. I will transfer myself instantly.

I think this room is fun, I see most keeping its real except for Mr. Crashes. (My my, why did I type that!!!!!, I am going to be whipped!!!!) Hope all in Trini; Locals and Expats get your additional 10%. Your all are working hard, wish I could be there for the celebrations in December.

* Congratulations, I hear the chops of LNG is being echoed in TAB, FedEXXX some Benna Balls to me. Cheers!!!!!!!!!