PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2007, 20:15
zedder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaiscioch,
Did you type the s and second i by mistake when you signed up? No? Fits though doesn't it!

As far as asking Winco for the initials of someone in theatre at the time, I said give me the initials not post the initials. That's what PMs are for!
The point I was trying to make is that judging by the number of people who have chatted to a mate who was "in theatre at the time", then half the frontline crews must have been there. At least Winco claims to have been passed information first hand. I suspect a lot of what is posted on here is 2nd or 3rd hand etc. That means plenty of opportunity for what was actually said to be 'spun' or misconstrued into something that was not actually said/meant.

For example Winco replied that

And as for your car... would you take your wife and kids out in it if you had had the brakes fail on you the day before, or would you find out what went wrong first? I rest my case.
What I was getting at is do we all drive cars with the best NCAP ratings available, or do we have to compromise because of the potentially high cost of getting the utopian solution.