PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Nov 2007, 16:06
Raptor8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Hypocrites

Reading these threads just reveal how many hypocrites there are out there. I mean, a minority of you guys milk every little advantage from the companies you use as stepping stones throughout your career progression and then stab them in the back by posting how bad the company is. Every company, no matter how big or small have their problems.

There are always fingers being pointed at others, however you never notice how many of the 5 are pointing back at you...... I guess refraining from these pointless lines of grumbling would be the best option. It does bring out the best of the worst of the individual though.....

"....when you are away they out you up in nice hotels, which is a bounes."

"...Salery"

"....had trouble before with an heavy landing, bursted the engine mounts"

"....know your legalitites"

"....for a room which shares with about 12 others plus the extra phillipinos that sleep on the couch and floor. Best things is to find someone to share with, which happenes alot in dubai, check out Spinneys notice board for rooms to let"

"....is FCE which was bent before Falcoon recieved it"

"....In regards to employing, they have resorted to employing guys from third world countries who think that what they offer is lots of money over where they come from"

"....I have nothing against these guys"

Looks like you have a lot against these guys.....

I doubt it's only third world individuals coming here because they are getting more money, I think that's why you came here in the first place, especially considering that you are an individual from a developed country ! I guess your standards are peanuts as well since you are here too.

I wonder if it's guys like you that empty the mini-bar in those fancy hotels and then expect the company to pay for it ! Plenty of peanuts there !!

You may be from a developed country (maybe your passport is !), however the english portrayed above seems to negate that fact.
The fact that you know so much about the Spinneys notice boards reveals a lot.... Regardless of nationality, individuals that sleep on the floor have straighter backs unlike the spineless individuals that sleep on beds to support them.

"....as it's engine runs hotter than an arab nuts in a dish dash in mid summer"

I wonder how you know that !!

I understand that these threads are meant for rumours, jokes, enlightening information etc. We can all do without the crap, so watch the racism, bitching and moaning... !

Raptor8

Note: For any moderators reading this..... it's not the job of thread readers that have to highlight the "quoted" nonsense like the above, and then get banned !