PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arrow PA-28 Experienced In-Flight Break-Up
Old 18th Nov 2007, 14:36
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I fear Sternone is yet another one of those PPRuNe personalities whose main intention is to stimulate user debate centred largely around themselves or their assumed online persona rather than anything of substance and relevance to the raison d'etre of this oft abused website.

Do you feel ignored in your real life Sternone? That is probably because you have nothing much to bring to the table. Hence my advice that you perhaps ought to listen instead of rabbiting for once - then maybe when the weight of your knowledge equals the weight of the chip on your shoulder you too might bring something to a (ridiculous) debate. However, as you rightly state, it is indeed your choice, and I'm not really fussed moreover I just feel for those at your chosen training establishment who appear to be tasked with a job beyond the call of duty, namely that of winding your neck in sufficiently enough for you to learn something about flying.

But until then you'll be pleased to know that this here cherished thread on PPRuNe is all yours so please have a good sunday on me whilst I sleep content in the knowledge that I'm not tasked with the apparently thankless job of sitting next to you on your flying lessons.

VFE.