PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AA adventures
Thread: AA adventures
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2007, 04:17
Chrome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rantings on a Sunday

Why should I be careful when I am not providing false information. And one main thing I learnt from you is that making accusations and misleading others with so-called inside information is acceptable and will go unpunished. Mr Ketam, don't tell me to walk straight ok? While you go on about with just rumours and emotion, I have the information and sincerity here because I have access to it and trying to provide the correct, more accurate picture for all to consider. The company's not the best employers and I do have run-ins with the management time and again as well but which pilot doesn't?

Well if you want to be so accurate then of course he didn't join from Day One which is with DRB-Hicom. But CC joined AirAsia in 2002 when TF took over. I didn't say he was involved with Tune Air because he wasn't employed by Tune Air. Tune Air is just the holding company consisting of the founder members of the airline AND 1 receptionist which bought the airline from the Government for RM1 and millions of debt. The current AirAsia started operations early January 2002 with its own staff, not Tune Air's.

Looks like you're getting a bit emotional here since I called your troll a newbie but over 4 years in the company doesn't make me the newbie. I don't profess of knowing everything about the company as I missed the first 1.5 years of operations. But I am wondering how can an outsider like you funnily profess to know everything about AirAsia? I am enjoying this tembaking session of yours. Indeed desperate times require desperate measures and I understand an old commander like you need to show you're in control and knows everything

PS - I don't know who 420 is or whether he should comment but I am pretty sure he's a newbie