PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WHAT A SHAME
Thread: WHAT A SHAME
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2002, 04:36
NOODY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

admin guru,

it's post like yours that make me remember why i wanted to take a shotgun down shq and unload it until all i could hear was adminers begging for mercy. If you had half the witt a first tourist aircrew mate had you be oc digby by now and then we'd be able to treat you with the pity you deserve. You sad talentless loser. I would rather serve burgers in the naffi than have you work for me (as you would have due to my gd superiority) in front of anyone i cared about.

Anytimebaby............nice fist post, even if it was a wind up. How do you spend all the loa mate. Do the blunties there call you sir and salute nice like. Apparently admin guru never fancied a real job and spent his childhood years dreaming of being king of the 1771. Wish we'd perform'd so badly at biggin as to get an admin sec courses.

Question.. why dosn't the mod make all admin sec post's staffed by civies( i know that it already appears they are) thus that the front line staff in the raf, the atc/aircrew/engineers/regiment etc, could at least be served by a someone who made no pretense at being in the military.

SAC Smith/admin guru, my excuse for taking an interst in this site is that i was ,for a short time at least, military aircrew. Why are you two bluejobs wasting space on this site? Complete the travel claims, issue the aircrew retention bonuses and be thankfull of the pityfull jobs you have.

To those i may have offended, ram it , i'm pissed.

[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: spoilt tom ]</p>