PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WHAT A SHAME
Thread: WHAT A SHAME
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2002, 03:10
Admin Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anytimebaby. .It is comments like yours that make me want to start another Forum along the lines of 'Whinging Aircrew, still hitting back.' However, for PC reasons I am reluctant to do so. I am amazed at your provocative and unsubstantiated claims. What do you mean... "it takes a fighter pilot.." Has it ever occured to you that not all of the hard working and professional admin staff ever even wanted to be pilots? Or that some suffered under the eyesight ruling? Was your profile (the clue being in the fact this is your first post) created as a windup in between Eastenders and Millionaire?

SAC Smith - sorry, no vacancies although you sound highly motivated. Bear in mind there is no grudge between the RAF and I; some have just taken longer than others to see the sense in my Forums.. .JJ John - why do you continue to unleash your drivel onto these Forums? Get some time in.

Ed Winchester - again feel free to exercise your right not to reply to my post. However I found your sentence "This is a reply" particularly informative. I'm sure that my fellow PPruners were extremely grateful for that explanation.. .I can take banter aswell as the next guy, after all I've spent more than enough time around the chaps in SSS who like to dish it out!

uncle peter. .Your comments concern me greatly. If the proper channels are complete arse, then exactly how do you advise going about things? If you see them in a bad light, then surely they need changing for the better. I shudder to think how you would go about business if this is your view of official procedures.

Ham Phisted. .Many thanks for the support and offer of job as your sqn adj. Maybe if my Nav cross over doesn't work out I can move your way!