PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WHAT A SHAME
Thread: WHAT A SHAME
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2002, 22:26
opso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good for him - and I hope he displays it proudly somewhere appropriate. But on an anonymous board, you can only assess poeple's attitudes from their posts. (As you have accurately got me pegged as a style-free and humourless individual.)

Anytimebaby's post certainly comes across as doused with the arrogant 'prima donna' attitude that has not helped the management or image of the RAF for a significant time. I do not, nor would not, suggest that all jobs are equal within any organisation, but neither would I say that unless you're a FJ mate, your job in the RAF is predominently insignificant and that you are either incapable or unwilling to do it. Anytimebaby does however say exactly that and whether he meant it that way or not, it is an attitude surprisingly frequently held by the FJ hierarchy (which is also the majority of the RAF hierarchy) despite having only limited validity.

By the way, whilst anyone that climbs the dungheap successfully must have some admirable qualities, but it doesn't guarantee what they are. Just ask anyone who knew TCC - JT to Wg Cdr, but still a ******!