PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NCL Ghost Town ?
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2001, 03:15
starship

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that even though there is a VERY bad situation at NCL at the moment, things as TOONTARTCART says "Will only get better".

Why ghost town?

Destinations served by Gill Airways are all still being served, and the loads on GO are VERY promising (double those on Gill).

SN leaving the BRU route has been replaced by BE, whom I expect will continue the success of an already very successful link.

The network served by Air Two Grand was not small, and for First Choice to still be selling those holidays must mean that other carriers will be serving those routes. One more based aircraft from another existing NCL charter carrier would cover just about the whole AMM programme.....
SCANDIC / AIRTOURS......

Air Scandic are interested in increasing their presence at NCL, following a highly successful Summer 2001 programme gaining a mega customer support base.

British European I believe will make a major success of their new base in NCL......

The customer base for low cost carriers is already here in NCL .... infact there are hundreds of pax daily, interlining through major hubs on rediculously priced tickets, to regions served by low cost carriers from London.

My thoughts go out to all affected by the recent problems here in NCL ( I myself am one of you). The future, as stated on a previous thread I feel is BRIGHT, just there is a bit cloud in the way......

Good Luck to all.

cheers,

starship