PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2007, 16:07
Dutchjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRE, you dinosaur...

The only country in Europe where the real freedom of movement, employment and promotion on merit exists is the UK.
If you believe that you really should get out more

You are a captain wanabee. You have shown no respect to your elders, and now you are getting no respect or sympathy from them....
What on earth are you talking about? I show no respect to my elders? Who might that be? Captain wannabee? Why do you assume that?

What I am trying to get through your head, is the fact that you are very insignificant in easyjet's eyes.
When do you become significant then, if you are a TRE?

I think the one who should change his attitude is you, you phantom of a long gone era.

I am not complaining about command or any single issue. This is about divide and conquer tactics on European contracts wich sooner or later will affect us all.

I know that you are an exception in an otherwise great company, but your believes and the tone of your messages are simply shocking.

You've got to earn respect. You don't get it by stating your position in your username.

You're not even answering any single one of the points I've made, but I suppose I'm not worthy enough of an answer.

I hope with all my heart that you retire soon.

Last edited by Dutchjock; 17th Nov 2007 at 16:19.