PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2007, 13:58
Magnersdrinker

Enginesuck says "As current nimrod groundcrew I think it might be unwise to post anything technical on here as many of us have done previously because this is now very high profile and it doesnt take colombo to work out who we are. Not entirely clear on what we are allowed to say anyway. Not that I have anything major to say "

Well said m8, i think this thread now has become the talk of the squadron all the way up the chain. The majority of our lot have seen how certain info has been jiggled around and warped to make things look bad and has no reflection on the way things are, it would just make matters worse by giving any info/details only for it to be used to slander our superb fleet in next weeks Sun newspaper. We probably will talk about other things like manpower,cuts,lean and all that . Saying that we are too busy lately doing what we do best and thats keeping the worlds premier survelliance platform airborne to the best we can.

Im making an exception as its Saturday and the football game is on very shortly , some more Magners then off to pub on a non working weekend