PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 22:46
Rebellious1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Direct questions answered!

I have consulted with my legal representatives who have advised me what I can and cannot say on this site. Due to ongoing proceedings I cannot give out specific information except to say this:-

I have never lied or misled anyone in any way. I have always been honest and upfront and can evidence every piece of information I have given to my solicitor and other involved authorities. For those who doubt any of the information that has been posted on this site, I should make you aware that in Civil Proceedings it is the Balance of Probabilities and not the Burden of Proof which counts. I will not post further on here until proceedings have been concluded. I will, however, inform all involved of any future court dates or hearings.

I hope that the conclusion will be satisfactory for all injured parties involved and justice will be seen to be done. For those posting on here who are friends/ professional colleagues and know me then you know I am a man of good character - feel free to get in touch.

Bravo to carbon for his succinct precis of the facts!!

P.S. No-one on the planet has the same grasp of spelling and grammar as MD! lol