PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet Recruitment Ban
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 22:16
cityjetunion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ACARS,

Its funny that you mention morale. Your friend is correct. The company have under estimated their employees. Theyhave been so loyale over the last few years. This place runs on fear. Every few months we get the odd emails saying " well done over the last few months but there are tough times ahead " We need you all to give an extra little over the next few months.

Now they ask too much. There is one thing worse than employees with a tough union, ---and that is employees that are so tired of lies, bull****, promices , to be let down time by time, and have absoloutly nothing to lose.

Im not sure how much support we would get from the Dub and LCY crews, but in one way i hope that the french authorities catch them and punnish them for what they would do.

To answer your questions.

I believe that the tax would cost cityjet around 9 million euro per year (becase of a large staff here)

The question about the fine?? how long is a piece of string? The french government wont like to be fooled.

They say that we can commute. My question is for how long. Do you remember the LCY base commuting policy?

Unlimited tickets?#

For how long? Then

Dear Sir/madm,

It gives me great pleasure to announce Cityjets new commuting policy. You will be allowed 2 return tickets per month.......bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.

The staff went over as a favout to the company to set up the base and then , when they got comfortable turned out the lights.

IF THEY DID IT THEN WHY NOT AGAIN !!!!