PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet Recruitment Ban
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 20:21
cityjetunion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello again.

Pennie boy, thank you for all you comments which are extremely accurate except one....I am not n my own. This time and for the first time we have unity in Cityjet. The thing is now....we , especially the Cabin crew have absoloutely nothing to lose.....Our Jobs??? what is there to lose.The chance to do a long haul commute on your own time with a 5/2 or a 6/2 roster? Why should we bother.

Now is our time to fight. Cityjet have too much to hide and too much to lose. I am surprised that that document made it live on the net http://www.eurocockpit.com/docs/City.pdf posted by hotelmoderator above. Its clear for all to see what they are doing. Maybe some of our Air France collegues might pass this on to their unions to see what an Irish company is doing with the french revenue??

This is the last straw I have nothing to lose. I feel so much hate for our two main men above in the food chain, they will meet you in the marriott and talk to you as if everything is ok and they are best buddies with you, and then a week later stab you in the back. No matter what i end up doing, my time in cityjet has gone. I will either get targeted for standing up, and get failed in line checks, or the sim , or i will just leave if we cannot change what is happening. I cannot work anymore for such greedy, inconsiderate, and corrupt management.

For those that show support , I thank you all very much.

Ps. maybe its time to go look at the desert!!!!
..At least you can be miserable with your family by your side!!

C. XXXX