PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Most embarrassing thing to happen to you inflight...
Old 16th Nov 2007, 20:18
EZSmile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work for a really fun airline.
A colleague once burped on direct PA while a really nice senior taking a breath during her welcome announcement.

During the welcome announcement we often try to make the Senior laugh and jump in the rubbish bags like a sack race in the back galley or wave with the fire gloves - on our feet... - passengers are facing forward (-:
A colleague once took the tube on the lifejacket as if she were sucking ...

I once sat in front of the PAX before take-off and the woman in front was cramped to the seat, not too scared to be a useless ABP though... and a man at the window was imitating her. I sat there looking serious and did a sign of the cross. The whole first row burst out in laughter.

Once I was doing a sales announcement for the duty free and ended up saying: We have very nice perfumes as CK, Dior and the seductive Ange Provocateur which will make anyone ... ahhh ... horny

During another duty free announcement I wanted to say: We have perfumes for your wife and even toys for your dog and ended up saying: We have toys for your wife and dog