PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Acass Captain (WEAK)
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 20:01
bman0429

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take it easy there "bro"!
Let's just clear up a few things.
#1 I don't drink "Gin and Juice". Apparently all of your cultural references come from a ten + year old Snoop Dog/Doctor Dre Album. Good on ya!
#2 I stand by my previous position. If you have a problem with a guy I don't believe this is the place to deal with it. As you so correctly pointed out this is a small industry, especially amongst Freelancers. Not naming a person but pointing out things that are likely unique to him or her is just as damning.
#3 There was nothing semi-racist about my post. You said this "I was told before I ever arrived on site to do that particular contract not to trust "those people". I took this warning as an off the cuff racial jab by one individual. However seems to be the consensus across the board when the mention of this group is made and from conversations I have overheard." Who repeats something like that and who says something like that, especially in a public forum on the internet where it is forever immortalized. Be careful of the company you keep. Beyond that who are "those people"?
#4 I don't stab people in the back, but I have been known to bitch slap a ho from time to time. Gotta keep dem ho's inline.
Look you and I don't have a "beef" (seriously gotta update that lingo) nor do I have a "beef" with anybody's race. My concern was that your description of the person you had "beef" with could lead someone to think you might be referring to me. But since you weren't referring to a black man I guess you were referring to "those other people".
Look we can squash this "beef" and both just step off!! Word to ya mutha!
Peace