PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 19:42
sur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is not much info on the web page about the spanish contract, do anybody have details about the spanish contract? and how easy is it to go to the uk contract?
somebody told me they will make nearyl in every country an own corperation, because they got under pressure of the fiscal authorithies by letting their pilots pay their taxes on the isle of man. is in the near future the uk contract available, if in every country is a different contract?
3 days sick pay, I thought that is not possible in any european country?! Especially if I would decide to pay my taxes and social security in my home country, because if I would comute, I would have my "center of living" there. Or, is this contract based on a company abroad? Easy told me I was one of the first going in the holding pool (beginning of march I had my screening). As from the outside it is hard to say if they have given already somebody a starting date of a course, therefore I can just trust that I am in any row. As far I experienced EasyJet, they where alway straight forward, therefore I was quite astonished about the moves they made recently. But everything sounds logicical what I read till now.