PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2007, 12:25
HundredPercentPlease

Received 37 Likes on 16 Posts
Dutchjock - I am not the slightest embarrassed to say when something is wrong at easyJet, but equally I am happy to say when something is right. Your tone suggests that easyJet has somehow behaved in an underhand way by offering commands at Madrid which you either take or leave. It strikes me that this is entirely reasonable and the choice is down to the SFO concerned who makes a decision in the light of his/her personal circumstances. If you turn it down then the offer goes to the next person on the list. I simply cannot see what is wrong with that.
NSF, that is not what is happening, and it's important that possible new entrants see what is happening.

The "list" was frozen a couple of months ago. No new offers are being made. However, any SFO in any position on the list can get on a command course on reduced (Spanish) terms by putting their names forward for "accelerated command".

Thus you could be at the top of the list (which equates at the moment to having been eligible for nearly a year) and never get the command if enough people jump the queue under the "accelerated" system.