PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flightwatch – 27 VHF outlets being closed
Old 16th Nov 2007, 11:38
Scurvy.D.Dog
I'm in one of those moods

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
... hook ..... line ...... AND ..... sinker!
... who can see where all this is headed? ..... more than a few I suspect!
Leadsled .... Oh do please enlighten us!?
.... then again .
I think there is a chance now of getting a better result than if this had never happened.
... strap on the plastic boys and girls!!
I believe this because Airservices had allowed Flightwatch to run down until it was so ineffective, many people didn’t really care if it remained or not
..... transplant AMATS and the summary removal of FLight Service (OCTA) .....
Griffo ... I know without knowing you, that you cringe like I do reading this crap!
So the Messiah (is seen to) save part of FW (until after the election) ... OOW AHH ....fabie!
....... now what about the nationwide FS (that provided FW and directed traffic information) ... you know ... the service Dick removed!?
.... anyone got the CBA or RA for those changes??
....... Hmmm yeh, we know the drill ....... operational folks signed off on it so it is not the fault of the water walking feckwit!
Flightwatch (like so many aspects of your ATS service/s) has been GBE'd, corporatised, restructured, resized, remade, into less and less for no tangible result except (Liberal) Federal Government Profit!
..... but keep going Lead et al ....... less for more is a nice legacy thus far ...... well done!
as for me .... I could not give a rats testicle anymore .... Roll on retirement!
Dick
Check your PM’s

Last edited by Scurvy.D.Dog; 16th Nov 2007 at 12:01.