PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 15th Nov 2007, 14:51
MrHorgy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be fair to this poster he has stated in a previous post that he will join a union and contribute to the push for better T&Cs . Perhaps we would be better served to encourage these guys to join . After all no matter what is said here , the cadets will still come . We might as well see if we can get them to help.
I said I wouldn't post again, but this is EXACTLY what i'm trying to say.

I'm not nieve, I see the degrading Terms and Conditions, but only with a concerted effort by all are they going to change. Telling me i'm an idiot on a forum doesn't achieve that. Pressman is right, people will continue to come, so getting them onboard and onside should be a priority - people will only be alienated if you question their flying, morals, and judgement.

Camel - for what it's worth, I apologise if you've taken offence to anything i've said, in fact that goes for everyone - i'm just sick of people slating RYR, but not looking to do anything constructive to change it, especially if they are already on the inside.

Horgy