PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2007, 13:34
vickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Midoy 10

Hey! so you want to know all about the interview?

its a group excerise on the first day where they test how you are in groups they set tasks to be discussed and you have to work as a team. The day works in stages and at each stage people get either moved to the next round or sent home. Its a smartly dressed day where you'll meet lots of nice people . You watch videos and get measured for height . If you are going, be yourself and don't be to over powering in the group sessions .

The final interview is a one to one interview where you will be asked many questions around competency. You must give examples of good customer service , difficult customers and how you deal with disagreements with collegues. This should take no longer than an hour

good luck and on behalf of myself and all ( i think ) I hope this answers your questions , if not look back on this thread back to may when i joined there were lots of people in your situation so many questions are answered there. There are also blogs you can reasearch for more info try melisa's hers is good .