PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 15th Nov 2007, 13:17
cartexchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the FAAA goon squad out in force!
traitors to the cause!
all you do is insult anyone that has a differing view!
the problem is that I will have to do those BOM and AKL sectors, the goons in the FAAA bunker will be comfortable eating their doughnuts every morning, shame on you!
Twiggs its become obvious to me that you don't fly, as AKL LAX is a night sector, we leave at 1730 and arrive at 1045 the next morning!!!!!!!
Its incredible the goons in the FAAA know they have made a mistake and wont admit it!
surfside sux, are you serious , AKL LAX AKL have never and will never be sought after trips, its obvious to me you have never done one, they have the highest sick leave after the PER night return.
Shame on you FAAA for allowing this, come on MM come out of your bunker and do one of those trips.
By the way Guardian get it out of your head that I was an ex FAAA official, I have never been one.
Traitors, crew have just been made aware of your latest betrayal.....I helped elect that goon MM to office and supported him during the debacle against GB TW and JB, it was the mistake of my life, I helped a dictator into that position.