PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How much are you saving or putting away each month at Ek?
Old 15th Nov 2007, 11:37
Gyro Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GMDS and EKPilot, and others, thanks for your valuable info and insights.

I have spent a fair amount of time, looking at this issue, but the info is scattered all over the show on PPRuNe. Asking how much one can put away is a simple question, requiring a simple answer. It's amazing how others seem to produce such drivel in replying to the post. Thanks for the constructive answers.

Who knows that the future holds. I am just grateful my parents left Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) in the late '70's. Imagine they had stayed. I just hope in 20 years time I don't say, "If only I had left South Africa for Emirates". I think SA is very different to Zimbabwe. We have issues of crime here, and we wonder what future our children will have as "whitey's", particularly with aggressive "affirmative action" or "BEE (Black Economic Employment) but our lifestyle is very good, and are blessed with a very beautiful country. Besides, I very much doubt I would be able to fly my gyroplane in the desert. Can't not have my gyro!

Last edited by Gyro Nut; 15th Nov 2007 at 12:09.