PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet Recruitment Ban
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2007, 09:38
cityjetunion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cityjet recruitment ban

Hi Guys.

I just want to clarify a few things.

I am a member of a union, so are many of the crew.The problem is that it is in france. Cityjet is an irish company who will not even talk to ialpa let alone any forign entity.

You are correct there is no ban on IFALPA but what i was posting is will you all please refrain from joining Cityjet only for a few months. We have no legal way of opposing what the management apart from lawyers (which we are doing).

This post is mainly for Cabin crew but the flight deck are also being pushed into a corner. They will have to commute to their base on their own time ans it will not be included in Duty Hours. Our workmates in Dublin are on our side and are giving us support as much as they can even though this situation wont affect them that much.

I have posted this in a few areas just for all to see. It has relavence to flight deck just as much as it does to cabin crew. The management are all ex military and i believe they all believe they can do what they want when they want. They dont care about anybody.

I am only asking as a proffessional crew member to proffessional colleuges for some help.

I appologise for some of the spelling as english is not my mother tougne.

Thank you again.