PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX boss resigns!
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2007, 06:54
STLTH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIRLINK and its Chief

My man Level Ridiculous, I could not agree with you more about DM. I only met the guy for an hour and I could see what he is like, poor people skills you say, what people skills. Let me tell everyone my story, just so as everyone can see that L.R is not crapping on. I flew my way to Dubbo for a job interview, and not a short distance let me tell you, and expensive. I was confronted by a man who I thought was DM but infact it was his sidekick and the name escapes me, who seemed nice enough till he was along side you know who then one DM became two.

I have never in my life felt so uncomfortable as I did during that interview, not one f*%$# smile, not one F*&^% joke to calm the nerves down, wait for it, no people skills what so ever. Not once did they ask me about who I was, whats my background, what are your goals, you know, those kinds of questions, just all technical. For all he knows he may think he has a good pilot that knows all the technical side of things, but he could be a complete physco, but then again that might suit him. I believe I would of been able to perform much better than I did if I was made to feel comfortable and just be myself. I mean is that not the aim, otherwise how will you know what the person is REALLY like, F*&^% W#$%%.

After all that I was told I'd get al call in regards to the outcome of the interviews in a weeks time but no one called of course, I called them. One of the girls answered the phone and told me that DM would get back to me, yeah right, I'm still waiting, waiting for Two and a half months now. After all the expense i went to and the distance I travelled the P^&*$ did not ahve the decency to pick up the phone and tell me how things went, well what was I expecting, I dont know.

Its a shame a company which has such great potential to do so much better possibly to have a more happier crew if the CP was someone else like GB at REX. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the pilots on my way out, seemed like a great guy and I feel sorry he is working under such a guy as DM.

Let me end with one last thing. I know we all want to get to our ultimate goals as fast as possible and fly the dream machines, but we need to make it clear to some operators that we did not pay all this F#$%^ money to be disrespected and treated like slaves, as opposed to be treated like professionals. Let us make them think twice before they mistreat us, there is plenty of jobs out there, especially now, if they dont give you what you deserve and I dont mean royalties, but just be fair, tell them that you wish to work for a professional company and go somewhere else. What is the point indoing this job if we are not going to be happy doing it.

I think that's enough for now, peace out my fellow winged brothers, hope to see all of us smiling one day.