PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 15th Nov 2007, 06:27
cartexchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well guys I told you so on this forum approximately 3 weeks ago that this deal had been done.
MM you really are a disappointment, I hope you come out of your self imposed retirement and do at least 3 of these trips per roster.
By the way what kind of crew rest did the TEchies get out of this, I bet they got business class seats or something better.
I wish the FAAA would stop this "other crew will do this flying" guess what FAAA pussies they wont, why do you think that the BOM trips came back to long haul?, its because the domestics kept on going sick, that is why the SHA and the PEK have not returned to us.
As as far as transport goes! what happens if you live on the Central or South coast or out West, its well within driving range but out of transport range.
What a farking sellout, this will go down in history of long haul flying as the biggest sell out, giving way what such conditions!!!!!!!!!!!no other first world airline would do it.
The FAAA have really lost it............out of touch.........