PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jayrow (incl. Pay & Conditions/EBA)
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 22:28
maxeemum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Facts are Facts data correct as at 2 days ago!!!!!

High Nr.

Once again. What you have written shows that you are mis informed and incorrect in your assessment. The saving grace is that prune is a rumour network and well...... you are putting some good rumours out there.

I speak to these guys on a regular basis and yes I am not alone in wanting ALL Aviation companies to succeed in this market. This way there is more choice for aircrew, good thing for all.

Your assertions to the man etc display a previous or current loyalty to Jayrow and the chairman which suggets that you are on the inside wrt to Jayrow. I am not sledging Jayrow just reporting the facts as TOLD to me by current drivers.

Jayrow being the industry standard is a bit rich, better check what is on offer at present $720/day, 15 on 13 off, $98/day DTA and Touring from anywhere in Oz and 9% super (get out the calculator).

Recall the thread started with Ozwhirly asking about Touring with Jayrow.

You have added alot of other points of view most of which seems to be trying to talk Jayrow up. If Jayrow are offering something above the market then recruitment and RETENTION will not be an issue (build it and they will come).

I suspect that Jayrow like all other similar companies do not have a full order book when it comes to aircrew and ginger beers, so then is Jayrow the industry standard if the order book is not filled?

Back to the thread..........