PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 20:38
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last time I looked the belfast tele on-line for today was still not updated, so i have been unable to read the article. However, i said before and i say again, that i believe that bhd, looking at falling pax nos even though new services were being added there, had to do something. I still believe that there was an air of panic to both the bhd and fr decision to use bhd. Bhd wanted a quick boost to pax nos and fr wanted to try and beat Ei into belfast, but couldn't use Bfs. I have seen the so-called ability of "senior management" at first hand and i have to say, on many occassions the people at the top of many organisations are not near as bright as you think. Anyone here who rules out completely the possibility that bhd made promises to fr about the runway extension, knowing full well that they might have problems delivering on those promises is a complete fool. You know, Bhd may be banking on the fact that once in, fr will be reluctant to leave, even though the extension is not delivered.

One question, some here believe that Flybe may be the big losers with the arrival of Fr, why do you believe that? This is a genuine question, as I don't know the answer.

true blue