PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Nov 2007, 15:29
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pressman, some sense on here apart from myself. You're quite right, I'm on money far greater than any newbie will ever see, in either seat, something which so many steadfastly refuse to see, even when presented with the reality of €50k skippers.

Mr Horgy, I would strongly suggest that if you are basing your perception of life in ryr on other carriers that you very quickly reconsider. If you don't, you are in a for very very serious shock.
And please spare me the "why don't you move" crap, when you're more than 22 you'll see many reasons why people can't/don't/won't. Plus, as pressman alludes to, my pay is vastly more than you'll ever get. Unfortunately you're accepting of crap undermines everyone elses position, particularly when so few newbies bother with a union.

What's wrong, were you passed over for promotion?
Grow up boy, the problems are ryr are far deeper than someone getting passed up for promotion, which, if you read my posts, is obvious I wasn't.

JetsetJ, I strongly suspect your friends happy at ryr are brand new, so probably living on a pittance doesn't bother them. Come back to me when they feel the need to begin a life more salubrious than living like a poor student.
BTW, if you feel hurt by some name calling, stay away from ryr. Muppet is mild in comparison to what MOL and others will call you. Except when they insult you, it will be personal and direct. Remember, they hate you straight away cos you're a pilot and they will tell you in no uncertain terms if an opportunity arises. Your skin ain't thick enough if you wanna work for ryr.