PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Nov 2007, 12:43
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fail to achieve the high standard required by Ryanair to gain employment with the company?
Amazing how talk to high ryr standards is confined to those who have yet to sit in the RHS, let alone the LHS. Those actually in the LHS, who may, believe it or not, be more qualified to comment, would agree that standards are falling. I am sure some of those in the RHS also say the same about some of our latest captains.

I am one of those people who is a RYR lover!! I really do wanna fly for them,
Despite all that is known about ryr, we still have muppets spouting such dross. Are you so naive or do you really want to be a €40k skipper? Forget about moving on too, the market is tightening and if you are coming here now, one has to wonder why you are here and not elsewhere.

Ryanair (very sensibly in my opinion) are worried about if you have a licence or not, and not how far over the table you bent over to get it. T
First part correct, second is not. Ryr love people who have bent over , it demonstrates that you are that type and will probably do it again. This identifies you as unlikely to develop a spine, thus becoming the pliant sheep ryr want who will not complain as there pay drops by a large % every year.

YOU WILL NOT EARN THE MONEY RYR PROMISE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE EARNING LESS AT EACH STAGE OF YOUR RYR CAREER THAN THE EQUIVALENT IS NOW.
Can't you get this into your thick skulls? If you start now, you will never reach the promised figures and you will be on max €40k as a skipper.
You will not be able to afford your loan repayments, a mortgage or have a life.
And if you do manage to leave you will find the other companies are not much better as they've been forced to dumb down to compete.
ARE YOU THAT STUPID????
This is a JOB, not a f**kin hobby.