PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 09:47
Runway Wide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Say again - Not MD or his mate or even his wife..............but it doesn't stop me having an opinion or asking views that are maybe the opposite...does it?

Lies and lies and more lies about running a business are not good whatever the industry. One assumes that the CAA are involved? Maybe that is why he appears not to be relevant in the current organisation?

The point is that I have gone through the thread, maybe not as much as I should (need some family time!!!) but I can't finger "hearsay" from "truth".

MD, no matter how bad he appears to be in business, does not appear to have claimed anywhere to be a Captain of 777. He maybe may have told you in person.....and I have no reason to doubt your words, but so far all I get back is either hearsay or threats.

I am sure that there are 10000 people with bad things to say about MD (some appear on here) and maybe, just maybe there is 1 that has something good to say about him.

My point in the first case which seems to have started a world war in my direction was that there "appreared" to be some alternative answers.
Why none were ever put on here is beyond me....maybe they are not true? Thats what I first started to ask.

A thread can go in a thousand different directions if allowed. MD should defend himself of some of the allegations if they are false...

I asked a very specific question on something that I was told and no one has actually answered it (apart from telling me to remove my posts!!!!).
This sort of tells me that maybe, just maybe, something is wrong.
As for lawyers, I have no problems giving statements to them on what was said. I can only state what was said. Any lawyer can PM me and organise this!

Finally, one of the other guys waiting at the interview claimed to have worked for MD before
I can't verify that...and not really bothered unless he wants to show on here.

Anyway guys, the boss is calling and I have a wondeful trip to Vantaa coming my way.