PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 08:49
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAS,
Hear hear well said.
RW maybe it dosn't say Captain, thats what he informed everyone he was, just some more anyway as stated the man you want to know about his IR etc is irrelevant, as I have said it says more about the operation, I don't know of any other that would not check a pilots credentials even just for the insurance or at least a check ride of some sort. Besides if he was qualified in '05 then by 2012 he will have done 7 years on it!!!

I cannot even go to the most basic PPL flying school and not get away with a checkride and a scrutiny of my credentials, it's just beyond belief.

I will say again that if you are thinking that most of us have an axe to grind we do, its to protect hard earned licence holders from being shafted, some who have spent there entire savings, begged , stole, borrowed to become there dream of a commercial pilot just to have some wannabee destroy it for them.

As for the CAA they have a lot of info now as for your question further back.

Why has MD never challenged it, well be in his mind he probably thinks he was working for the said airline. Nobody who has been involved with this outfit wants people to suffer, hence why this thread is useful to all potential pilots, young, old starting out etc.

Personally i think they should make it a sticky but probably would never happen, again I will make the suggestion that you go through every post with a fine tooth comb before suggesting that porkies are thrown about by so many, not a complaint, just a fact - not everyone can be wrong, show me the people who worked for this guy who can state they were happy with unique air (that are credible)

Hope this thread remains as it should as a warning to all!!!!!!!!!