PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Falling U.S. Dollar and the APA bid..
Old 14th Nov 2007, 08:30
cobber_digger_buddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think bickering amongst ourselves and saying Labour did this , Liberals did that , distracts us from the one key truth.

All politicans are liars

All Governments (now a days) will generally have strategic fiscal policies quite similar to each other, what differs is usually in the detail.

Howards Tax giveaway last month was very dumb, as so is his AWA policy , I could comment on his lack of an independent foreign policy, but why change after two hundred years, I suspect we will wait another two hundred to see a change.

I was quite amused last night watching a "plumb" in mouth Toorack grass castle 60 year old Aussie on the SBS discussion programme, declare with such a Grace brothers Mrs slowcomb "are you being served" voice that she did not trust Kevin Rudd because of his diplomatic background, and there in the studio like a pink fat baby Indian elephant at Christmas, festooned with fireworks was the king of diplomatic double talk and foreign office smugness, billy bunter Downer himself.

I don't think the electorate are very clever, if the vote the liberals out, then labour will have to contend with a "cooked" economy, if the keep the liberals in, then debt will soar, until we do it all again at the next election.