PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 07:26
Runway Wide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW, this has opened up some worms.

Carbon where have I said best T&C in the industry? Actully said I didn't like T&C's....which is why no second interview.

Why would I consider working for them? Well going through this whole site there are very few companies that have not had bad postings! Have learnt long and hard to find out myself. Its all about personal choice really and maybe learning the hard way.

Say again slowly -Why do I have a focus on ONE pilot -well he was one of the answers given and has been very citical on the thread....and if true OR false may or may not explain the rest. Threat of legal action against me by Rebellious1 legal team for what? I asked a question and ironically could be a witness for Rebellious1. Also very careful not to name names. Funny though that I start to get threats when I ask a question?......that is not being answered.

Saying again slowly -Smelling a rat? Your comments are interesting - anyone who does not agree or asks a question is challenged this way? Yes, maybe I do begin to smell a rat.

Interesting article on MD....wonder why it was never challenged by MD? What was intersting in this particular one is that it does not actually say Captain? He could have been FO or even SO ? Where did Captain come from?