PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF A380 Maintenance thread (merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2007, 07:19
Romulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Romulus...you cant win...why bother posting...it really makes you look like kevin rudd.... all hands.....you labour voters work it out
Perhaps. But the eternal struggle is a recurring theme in all good tragedy so perhaps I'm just a tragic.

Romulus...you are disengaging by engaging as you do.... by posting as you do you have you only hurt yourself...
Perhaps. Perhaps not.

My basic theory is that there's no such thing as over communication and whilst that can be a pain in the arse for both sides people are free not to read posts here or talk to me on site.

Equally I'll try an give people as much time as I can to meet their expectations of communication.

Feel free not to talk to me if I offend you that much.

i was amazed at your earlier posts on another thread about your business...you bagged QF yet you expect to compete with them...
Can't say I think I have ever "bagged" Qantas, I think we can do things differently, I honestly think we can do things more efficiently and we can actually grow the aviation maintenance/engineering business in Australia and drag back some of the overseas work.

That means change, much of which the former Ansett guys took up on their own pre the JH purchase. We bring some external engineering thoughts and commercality due to the diversity of our business whereas aviation engineers have, by definition, only seen what goes on in a very isolated part of the market. That's not a harsh thing to say, it's just the reality that in the wider engineering world that there are some very different thoughts and methods of doing things.

Like it or not you are a middle ageded ego maniac..
well at least you did't call me old!

who fluffs it up here on this site...
Feel free to talk to me and I'll even make the coffee. Plenty of others do and I don't think anyone has suffered as a result of it.

you might be a good manager but your blatant need to post here says it all....
Blatant need? I appreciate your concern for my mental health but I suspect your Psych101 is a little outdated. I enjoy reading here, it gives me a certain opinion, it gives me an insight into some key concerns. Equally I don't automatically believe what is said here, I'll do my own investigation.

Good managers let their actions do the talking ...word gets around...your constant diatribe and feel good retoric (be it right or wrong) reeks on a self centered ego and or desperation
Oh dear. Diatribe? Feel good rhetoric?

I'm so hurt.

Or perhaps not.

Maybe you need to examine your own insecurities?

...i understand...this may be your last chance to impress your bosss at JH
Ah, if only you knew. I blew the chance to be a big cheese a long time ago, definitely too opinionated and a thorough pain in the arse, permanently branded "heretic" etc.

So be it, that's who I am, I can live with the fact and with myself. I'll never be David Cox, equally as a result I get to do a lot of stuff simply because it appeals to me and then the more normal corporate types geet to review my thoughts and if they like it we go from there.

Most of my concepts get binned. So be it, 1 in 10 make it and we have a lot of fun.

And yes, I actually really enjoy my time on the floor at JHAS. Feel free to walk off if you don't like me, I'd prefer you discuss the issues but I also accept that isn't the way everyone likes it.

....bottom line you wont.....EBIT etc
maybe, maybe not.

* Edited to clear up my quote tags