PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 22:51
Runway Wide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting on the article but maybe someone could point me to it? I am not saying it is not true that it exists, but I would prefer to read it more for information than much else. However I do not like "that we assume he lied about his qualifications"....guess. If he HAS lied about his qualifications then the CAA would be interested, but has he?

The strange bit is that the current organisation does not seem to have much to do with MD. Certainly the name did not come up and as far as I can tell it is a new company but that would only really come out at any second interview which I will not be attending.
The lack of catching a licence issue is not that good for any organisation but it depends really on why it was not picked up and when it was, how it was dealt with?
The current group will only accept an application through an agency presumably for the same reason.They came to me.
What they are like to work for.....don't know.

I have read through the thread and also others that were linked and a lot of rumour seems to be on it but not that many facts. Interestingly a few points in the interview appear to be true....but ......porkies maybe too. I cant work it out.

Unprofessional emails, sms etc are pretty stupid from any organisation.

What the point that keeps getting deflected at the moment for some reason is DID Rebellious1 have a rating or not?

On this thread he has been quite "enthusiastic"in his comments (and good luck to him if they are true!!!) BUT, JUST BUT,

So, how about an answer first on that matter before the rest of the assumptions and guesses?

On duty tomorrow afternoon so will hope for info Thursday from Rebellious1 ?