PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 22:02
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RW
The article had alink to it on here somewhere it was MD who was a 777 captain and was looked at my an american pilot who flies for said airline, it was published in the south wales paper im sure it could be found again so no porkie there, it was fact, even Phil Brockwell from Centreline had info on his operation too, I doubt a well respected individual would mention anything but fact, which i think you will find most is, show us otherwise, maybe you should read from begining before making assumptions, sorry guessing
So we can assume or guess that he lied a lot about his qualifications, his flying ability and most definatley his ability to run a company
To state that how a pilot was found out or not is very relevant to the way the company was run, that is obvious, "excuse me give me a job I have an IR and 3000 hrs" works well for me too. Whether he had one or not like you say bears no relevance in the fact that a shoddy outfit failed to complete the correct checks nothing more nothing less.
Back to reading from the start i would suggest again as I could and many others could publish the offensive e mails and txts that were sent by the said company but would invalidate any legal action of which im sure your aware is going on if they were that honest and open.
Good luck if you think there that good