PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2002, 23:36
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chippy: Moonie is just reading from a very worn piece of paper, long since amended by others.. .. .Beags: I don't think there is a compensation issue as I believe that all payments due were made. However, I'm not 100% sure, and would be happy to be corrected. With regard Jon and Rick, both fathers have said that they would not seek compensation with regard the negligence slur. For them, it is a matter of honour. Yet another honourable action from two honourable men.. .. .The report of a further simulation is still bothering me, and I can't quite put my finger on why.. .The new simulation will take into account the function of FADEC, but will it be programmed with the version of FADEC that was fitted to ZD576 (complete with reported problems), or the latest version currently being used?. .. .Also, the simulation used at the time of the investigation did not have a FADEC imput at all. So even before the Air Marshals relied upon the result of the simulation, it was missing a vital element of the overall equation. Therefore another large part of their evidence is undermined.. .. .Am I missing something here? I genuinely can't get my head around this, but something really is concerning me over this and I don't know what. Please feel free to tell me I'm going mad.. .. .I'll shut up now before someone carts me off.. .Best wishes, as always. .Brian. ."Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook