PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DRC Presidential Aircraft Attached at FALA
Old 13th Nov 2007, 15:30
FR&ASS.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi again readers, sorry for no recent update because I was kept busy with the preparation of some documents in order to tighten the noose around the neck of the non payer. The story around 9Q-CLK will still be with us for a while. The fact that the DRC 'bought' their own aircraft at the cost of 'the rule of law,' leaves the man in the street with a sour taste in the mouth. This whole issue makes one rethink the so-called African Renaissance and what ever it holds for the law abiding citizen, especially if this is the type of behavior to expect in this new world of ours. The point is that one may have the best intentions and plans but if your support system ie. community structures and rule of law does not apply equal to all, you are fighting a losing battle.
So ladies and gentleman as RobinB rightfully points out, "if it is to be it is up to me (us)", the choice is ours whether we are going to become a statistic or do something about it. I for one is not going to take this lying down, lets take control of at least our own situations and then assist our friends in trying to improve the current situation. Thank you all ones more for all the emails and support.