PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2002, 11:55
Arkroyal
Just a numbered other

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Reply today from my old friend at the MoD, a Mrs Bellchambers.. .. .'This was a tragic accident, and the original investigating BoI found thet the circumstances of the crash involveddetailed technical, legal and aimanship issues. The Report of the HoL Select Committee, like all the other reviews since the accident, is complex and quite properly requires the most careful consideration. We are now in the process of studying and fully assessing it, and will provide a response in due course to Lord Jauncy, the Chairman of the Select Committee, and to the HoL. It would be inappropriate to make any substantive comment until then.'. .. .Keep needling them!. .. .Oh, and K52, I guess I was negligent yesterday when I flew from FRA to EDI on a flight plan prepared by someone else.. .. .The doubts you keep raising merely reinforce our claims. The straws of ever decreasing calibre to which you cling simply add to the doubts that must overturn the finding that, with absolutely no doubt whatsoever, the pilots were negligent to a gross degree.