PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways II
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 11:27
Midadi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatar Airways Open day in Czech Republic

First of all, sorry for defending QR!!! really Sorry babes!!

Guys, as I had work in Prague I just decided to attend the OD of QR in this really lovely nice city! I met lots of nice people and it was a great experience:-)! For those who are aspiring to become cc with QR it is really easy (in my opinion)

Recruiters: Michelle from the Phillippines and Fayrouz from Egypt! Both were nice but Michelle was sooooooo lovely and nice! Fayrouz from Egypt made a really cold impression and I really did not like her!! Well it depends.....

The best thing I have to say, really the best thing I have never seen before at Emirates OD`s where about 100 up to 500 people turn up, only 20 people turned up for QR! There you see what bad reputation it really has for its bad treatment with crew! They showed us a very non interested video only about Qatar which took about 7 minutes but we did not see anything about the crew, the lifestyle, the accomodation, nothing!!!!!! This information was given us oral by Fayrouz! They did not hand over papers like EK does, just telling everything oral! That was really unprofessional! It was really bad! They were talking about salary (bad and too low), allowances, accomodation, uniform, etc. There are lots of deductions so be careful! I really started to wonder wheather I should go or stay! The best thing is that they were all the time telling about ........if you will still be working after the 6 months and than again, and than again, so as if it is a rarity that somebody "survives" this period:-))))))

If you leave before you have to pay and they even told us something about the 10 p.m rule not in relation with crew but with visitors of the crew!! In my opinion they were lying a lot!

Then we were supposed to undergo an easy language skill, 2 silly group discussions and I was happy when I was not invited for the finals as I was tooo activ within the group discussions and I knew that but I did it anyhow as I was not interested in this company!!!

Sorry for defending QR and I really want to encourage all of you to try other airlines than QR! Imagine, Prague is a capital and only 20 people turned around???????!!!!!!! Really nice reputation! Those who are still interested I can tell you the topics of discussions and the languages test!

Regards my friends!