PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC-155 cockpit
Thread: EC-155 cockpit
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 09:49
JimB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I add another angle to this conversation.

Following the unfortunate events of G-BLUN at the end of 2007, I heard that within the MS flight sim development communitee there is a group that develop oil rigs (the Offshore Development Group, ODG) and repaint the associated companies helicopters. I requested the registration G-BLUN be added to CHC Dauphin paint schemes of which I proudly fly in the sim.

I would hope that CHC would be proud that the spirit of G-BLUN lives on in one form or another.

Helimutt, I respect your position in the aviation industry whatever position that may be but technically the sim is not a game as no one can win. I will add that I have met many real world pilots who use it to hone different skills therefore some may say some aspects of teh sim can be similar to real life.

As far as the original direction of the post goes, I can see both sides therefore I hope my post does not infer that I sit on one side of the fence or the other.

Best of luck Nater with your model, I hope to fly her one day (virtually of course) no matter what the registration is.

Regards

JimB